English 11 and 12
- 3 or 5 subject notebook(120-180 page) to be used for English class ONLY. This will be used as a writer's notebook and may be kept in class.
2. 1-inch binder, or section of a larger binder. Handouts will be hole punched for students' ease.
3. Writing utensils in at least TWO colors EVERY SINGLE DAY. A four color pen is a great option!
4. A book to read. Students will read EVERY DAY. They will start the year with a book of their choice, and if they don't have one, will have the opportunity to choose a book during the first week of school.
Modern Literature(Semester 1) and Humanities(Semester 2)
- 2 notebooks, at least 100 pages each. Since each class is one semester, they will need one notebook for each class.
2. Writing utensils in at least TWO colors EVERY SINGLE DAY. A four color pen is a great option!
3. A binder or section of a binder.